This is the Langford Village Community Hall, 8 Nightingale Place, Bicester, Oxfordshire, OX26 6XX.
Please note: As of 27th Feb 2021 the hall remains closed, however we hope users will be able to return in line with the Governments 4 Step plan, as follows :-
- Step 2, 12th April – Regular Parent and Child Groups
- Step 3, 17th May – All other Regular Groups
- Step 4, 21st June – Casual Bookings (for parties and one-off events)
We are awaiting further guidance before confirming the Step No. for Other Regular User Groups, and will contact group leaders individually.
- You can make bookings yourself online via the user-friendly Hallmaster system.
- PLEASE ALWAYS TRY BOOKING ONLINE FIRST – YOU DON’T NEED TO CALL
- You’ll be asked to supply your name and an email to set up a simple account when you click here to choose your date and time for your booking. We’ll then communicate with you via email in order to confirm the hire and to invoice you for the booking fee.
- IF HIRING FOR THE FIRST TIME CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL BOOKING GUIDE AND FEES.
- You may also make a booking enquiry by phone, on 07946 289092. Usually you’ll be asked to leave a message and there’s always a risk someone might book online first.
- Whether it’s an online booking or phone enquiry please allow 48 hours for our response.
- The LVCA committee are all unpaid volunteers and we kindly ask that all hall hirers should treat us fairly. We’ll do all we can to help your bookings run smoothly but, as we’re not available 24/7, we ask that you’re reasonable in all your communications.
- If the Hall isn’t left in the expected good condition after your booking then we may retain your booking deposit in full or in part, depending on exact circumstances.
In a booking emergency you may also try emailing email@example.com