The Hall is currently open to bookings for both regular group activities and one-off events.
- PLEASE NOTE :
- We are allowing only one booking per day for parties etc at weekends, as we cannot provide cleaning between bookings and we want to ensure we have provided a covid safe environment. Minimum booking time at weekends is 2.5 hours.
How big is the hall?
- Our hall is approx. 126 sq. m (12m x 10.5m) with a normal capacity of 100 people and may be hired for regular or one-off use. (Capacity is restricted to 50 people only at present for Covid safety reasons)
- The height of the hall to the ceiling panels is 3.26m.
- To the rear of the hall is an enclosed grassed garden area that is available for hirers to use providing that the weather and ground conditions are suitable.
- We also have a small sensory garden area.
What facilities are available?
- There is a fully-equipped kitchen including use of microwave, kettle, tea urn, fridge, hob/oven and cutlery, crockery etc.
- The hall is heated automatically via radiators and controlled remotely.
- 8 pop-up long tables, 4 shorter pop-up tables and 50 folding chairs are available.
- The long tables are 182cms x 76cms and the shorter ones are 90cms by 76cms.
- If you will be using our folding chairs you must please WATCH OUR VIDEO.
- There are separate men’s, women’s and disabled toilet facilities on-site.
- Parking is usually available adjacent to the hall.
- The Hall now has free wi-fi and a fair quality 4G signal available via most networks.
Can I see some pictures of the hall?
- There are photographs for you to view by simply clicking to our Gallery.
What is the hire fee?
- The hiring fee is currently £15 per hour for all casual bookings (like a one-off event or a children’s party) and £11 per hour for regular bookings (weekly activity groups etc).
- REGULAR BOOKINGS MUST MEET COVID-19 RULES AND REQUIREMENTS.
- All casual bookings (for parties and similar one-off events) are restricted to a MAXIMUM of 50 people until further notice because of Covid safety considerations.
How do I book the hall and check it’s available?
- You’ll be asked to set up a simple FREE Hallmaster account when you first book online and you must confirm to have read the Hire Terms and Conditions before booking.
- You can check date and time availability and book online.
- BOOKING ONLINE IS SIMPLE, SECURE AND QUICK – JUST CLICK HERE
- If you cannot book online or need to make a booking enquiry via the phone then you may leave a message on 07946 289092 or email email@example.com
- For ALL bookings, or an enquiry, please allow 48 hours for us to respond. You should receive an email confirmation of your booking within 7 days.