Please note: As of 27th Feb 2021 the hall remains closed, however we hope users will be able to return in line with the Governments 4 Step plan, as follows :-
- Step 2, 12th April – Regular Parent and Child Groups
- Step 3, 17th May – All other Regular Groups
- Step 4, 21st June – Casual Bookings (for parties and one-off events)
We are awaiting further guidance before confirming the Step No. for Other Regular User Groups, and will contact group leaders individually.
How big is the hall?
- Our hall is approx. 126 sq. m (12m x 10.5m) with a capacity of 100 people and may be hired for regular or one-off use.
- The height of the hall to the ceiling panels is 3.26m.
- To the rear of the hall is an enclosed grassed garden area that is available for hirers to use providing that the weather and ground conditions are suitable.
- We also have a small sensory garden area.
What facilities are available?
- There is a fully-equipped kitchen including use of microwave, kettle, tea urn, fridge, hob/oven and cutlery, crockery etc.
- The hall is heated automatically via radiators and the room temperature is adjustable, up or down, during times when the hall is booked for use.
- 8 pop-up long tables, 4 shorter pop-up tables and 80 folding chairs are available.
- The long tables are 182cms x 76cms and the shorter ones are 90cms by 76cms.
- If you will be using our folding chairs you must please WATCH OUR VIDEO.
- There are separate men’s, women’s and disabled toilet facilities on-site.
- Parking is usually available adjacent to the hall.
- The Hall now has wi-fi and a fair quality 4G phone signal available via most networks.
Can I see some pictures of the hall?
- There are photographs for you to view by simply clicking to our Gallery.
What is the hire fee?
- The hiring fee is currently £13 per hour for all casual bookings (like a one-off event or a children’s party) and £11 per hour for regular bookings (weekly activity groups etc).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CURRENTLY ALLOW REGULAR BOOKINGS THAT CAN MEET ALL OUR COVID-19 RULES AND REQUIREMENTS.
- Casual bookings (for parties and one-off events) will now only be accepted from 21st June 2021 onwards and any such booked event will only be allowed to go ahead if the government’s Covid-19 rules at that time permit it and it is clear that the event can be safe.
How do I book the hall and check it’s available?
- You’ll be asked to set up a simple FREE Hallmaster account when you first book online and you must confirm to have read the Hire Terms and Conditions before booking.
- You can check date and time availability and BOOK ONLINE IMMEDIATELY
- BOOKING ONLINE IS SIMPLE, SECURE AND QUICK – JUST CLICK HERE
- If you cannot book online or need to make a booking enquiry via the phone then you may leave a message on 07946 289092
- For ALL bookings, or an enquiry, please allow 48 hours for us to respond. You should receive an email confirmation of your booking within 7 days.