Terms of Payment and Conditions – Casual Hiring
Rates: Weekdays and Weekends, £13.00 per hour.
- Bookings for private parties will not be permitted beyond 8pm.
- All sessions must include time for setting up & clearing up, and the minimum session time is 1 hour. The length of the sessions will be in blocks of 15 minutes, and will be charged pro-rata at the applicable hourly rate.
- Any over-run of the booked time-slot will be charged at a rate of £10 for each period of 15 mins or less. I.e. 16-30 mins will be charged £20.
- A security deposit of £100 is also required, as specified in the Terms and Conditions of Hire. This deposit will be returned within 7 days of the booking, provided all T’s and C’s of Hire have been complied with.
- If you have booked through the “Hallmaster” online booking service you will receive an email confirming your initial request and then another email confirming your booking, (subject to pre-payment).
- You will then receive an invoice for the Hiring Fee and Security Deposit to the email address you provided.
- Payment of the Hiring Fee is required no later than 7 days from the invoice date, and payment of the Security Deposit is required no later than 1 month before the event. Payment is required by BACS to the account details shown on the invoice, and should reference the booker’s invoice number and surname.
- Please note – Your booking is not fully secured until you have paid the Hiring Fee, so please pay as soon as possible after you receive the invoice.
- We reserve the right to cancel the booking if the Hiring Fee or Security Deposit payment has not been received within the specified periods.
- Around 1 week before your booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection of the Hall key.
- If you are unable to pay by BACS, please contact email@example.com to make alternative arrangements as soon as you receive your invoice.
The security deposit will be returned to you provided no damage has been caused to the building and/or associated equipment and that maximum numbers and booking times have been strictly adhered to and that the hall is left in a tidy condition with all rubbish removed and the key has been returned.