The Hall is reopening after lockdown as follows:
- 12th April – Regular Parent and Child Groups
- 17th May – All other Regular Groups
- 19th July – Casual Bookings (for parties and one-off events – up to a MAXIMUM of 50 people)
PLEASE NOTE ALSO:
We are only allowing one booking per day for parties etc at weekends, as we cannot provide cleaning between bookings and we want to ensure we have provided a covid safe environment. Minimum booking tiime at weekends is 2.5 hours.
How big is the hall?
- Our hall is approx. 126 sq. m (12m x 10.5m) with a capacity of 100 people and may be hired for regular or one-off use. (Capacity is restricted to 50 people only at present)
- The height of the hall to the ceiling panels is 3.26m.
- To the rear of the hall is an enclosed grassed garden area that is available for hirers to use providing that the weather and ground conditions are suitable.
- We also have a small sensory garden area.
What facilities are available?
- There is a fully-equipped kitchen including use of microwave, kettle, tea urn, fridge, hob/oven and cutlery, crockery etc.
- The hall is heated automatically via radiators and the room temperature is adjustable, up or down, during times when the hall is booked for use.
- 8 pop-up long tables, 4 shorter pop-up tables and 50 folding chairs are available.
- The long tables are 182cms x 76cms and the shorter ones are 90cms by 76cms.
- If you will be using our folding chairs you must please WATCH OUR VIDEO.
- There are separate men’s, women’s and disabled toilet facilities on-site.
- Parking is usually available adjacent to the hall.
- The Hall now has wi-fi and a fair quality 4G phone signal available via most networks.
Can I see some pictures of the hall?
- There are photographs for you to view by simply clicking to our Gallery.
What is the hire fee?
- The hiring fee is currently £15 per hour for all casual bookings (like a one-off event or a children’s party) and £11 per hour for regular bookings (weekly activity groups etc).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CURRENTLY ALLOW REGULAR BOOKINGS THAT CAN MEET ALL OUR COVID-19 RULES AND REQUIREMENTS.
- Casual bookings (for parties and one-off events to a MAXIMUM of 50 people) will now only be accepted for dates from 19th July onwards and any such booked event will only be allowed to go ahead if the government’s Covid-19 rules at that time permit it and it is clear that the event can be safe.
How do I book the hall and check it’s available?
- You’ll be asked to set up a simple FREE Hallmaster account when you first book online and you must confirm to have read the Hire Terms and Conditions before booking.
- You can check date and time availability and BOOK ONLINE IMMEDIATELY
- BOOKING ONLINE IS SIMPLE, SECURE AND QUICK – JUST CLICK HERE
- If you cannot book online or need to make a booking enquiry via the phone then you may leave a message on 07946 289092
- For ALL bookings, or an enquiry, please allow 48 hours for us to respond. You should receive an email confirmation of your booking within 7 days.